We do a lot for the best apprentices!
We offer young people high quality education with good development opportunities. We see apprentice training as strategic investment into the future and as part of the social responsibility. Since the year 1943 apprentices have been trained at the site in Pöls!
As a teaching company, we were awarded with the golden quality seal for our year-long and innovative apprentice training by the Styrian Economic Alliance. With our future oriented dual education system, in different areas of occupation we can ensure the continuously increasing requirement for specialists.
Our experienced apprentice trainers take care of the practice oriented education in the teaching professions:
Electrical engineer with the main modules plant and machine engineering / Automation and Process control engineering. Period: 4 Years
Metal technology with the main module mechanical engineering. Period:: 3 ½ Years
Industrial clerk Period: 3 Years
Laboratory technician Chemistry Period: 3 ½ Years
The elaborate professional education takes place in the respective vocational school, which is completed within a period of 9 1/3 weeks each year.
- Practical education through experts and internal technical training.
- Payment of boarding school fees during vocational school
- Apprenticeship remuneration according to the collective contract of the paper industry
- Occupational-medical care and personal protective equipment
- Sports activities & apprentice excursions
- Team spirit
- Diligence and motivation
- High interest in the apprenticeship
- Friendliness and politeness